Wednesday, January 18, 2006

qoutes....

i've stumbled upon a quote by Richard Kemp which stated that quotes are nothing but the inspiration of the unispired. huh? i kind of startled at first because all these while, i am very much eager to collect quotes. i even have my own personal books just for collectiong qoutes that interest me. does he(richard kemp) means that i am a person which are unispired? when i think about it, it kind of get into me as i suddenly realize that i am searching for something behind each quotes that i found. i am searching for the inspiration. as i do not likely to believe that it is not a bad thing to collect quotes or to read it, but it did sounds negative... i mean, i am the unsinspired one! wah, never thought about it before.
i always feels the need to be kind of somebody, i mean somebody as in being someone that have a very clear vision with his life, feel content and live life happily. i do envy my friends who kind of seamlessly get along with the other friends, easily to socialize, scored good great etc.. (u know, those perfect world). well, not envy la, but kind of makes me sometimes sad. i know that i should not feel that way because what i have today is way too much that i think i deserve, all of are from the mercy of Allah... i should be grateful and not feel sad again.. i should look into myself, improve myself and get closer to Allah... i have family that i love so much and i know that they love me too, and others uncountable nikmat that i have...
i want to be positive about myself, and if i do not achieve something which i dream of, there always reason(s) for that... everyone have their own life, maybe from my eyes they look perfect, but who knows what are really going on right? anyway, hopefully, i will have a better semester!

No comments:

Rentas

 Hari ini Ismail Sabri umumkan bermula esok (Isnin) sudah boleh merentas negeri. Perkara pertama aku terfikir adalah untuk telefon Cikgu Dol...