Friday, January 27, 2006

learning

it was a confusing day. i woke up late, about 11 and went straight to the petrology lab. what irritated me the most today is that i did badly in my introductory speech. it was boring and i even do not speak fluently with most of the time i was kinda hanging in betwen the words. owhhhh, really frustrated with myself. but i tried to be optimist, and should not compare myself with the other people in the class where they are all mostly american. and for those don't they have lived in US for a very long time they can speak english fluently. the purpose of me getting into this class is to learn, so be it.
now is 4.25 am, just finished the rough draft for personal esssay at 4. hopefully this essay is better.

No comments:

Rentas

 Hari ini Ismail Sabri umumkan bermula esok (Isnin) sudah boleh merentas negeri. Perkara pertama aku terfikir adalah untuk telefon Cikgu Dol...