Tuesday, January 24, 2006

getting personal....?

what does it mean by being personal? i mean, being personal in your work, in your self-expression... well, kind of bemuse by the definition.. i'm actually in the middle of finding the idea for my personal essay and also for my introductory speech. i do not know what to write! as for me, being personal is like constitute each and every single things in life. i like to see life as something which are deeply connected to me. so i end up having so many things that i think are really personal for me. but of course, there are things that are much personal than the others. maybe i should work on that.
it is already 1 am, got class at 9, need to sleep early i guess. but i need to start the essay and the speech! aarrrgggghhh!!

No comments:

Rentas

 Hari ini Ismail Sabri umumkan bermula esok (Isnin) sudah boleh merentas negeri. Perkara pertama aku terfikir adalah untuk telefon Cikgu Dol...